10305 Lion Knight's castle.

Discussion of official LEGO Castle Theme sets and products
Sir Bragallot II
Gong Farmer

Re: 10305 Lion Knight's castle.

Post by Sir Bragallot II »

The price is high, but when you look at all the unique parts and stuff like the bardings etc. you can kinda get where it's coming from. Still got the feeling they're pushing it ever so slightly because they've (correctly, it seems) estimated that AFOLs were gonna get it anyway.

Honestly I'd like to see something medieval that isn't a castle once in a while, like a village, a palace, a bridge, a boat, a lighthouse... but as far as castles go they executed it well.

I won't be getting it since I lack the time, and space to put it. It's also more money than I care to spend on Lego right now, but solely based on the quality of the set, I'd probably get it if it dropped in price a little.

The renewed Lion Knights look amazing, just like the renewed Black Falcons. I might try to get my grubby hands on some of them... I'm a sucker for building minifig armies.
Elephant Knight
CC Spriggan
CC Spriggan

Post by Elephant Knight »

Received my copy today. Perfect day to arrive as it's the actual day of the 90th Anniversary. probably wont be able to build it until the weekend.

EKnight
It's not what you say it's how you say it.

Flickr, Colour it Blacktron, A Pirate's Life
BTappel
Freeman

Post by BTappel »

This is the best set they’ve ever made. Glad it happened during my lifetime :shock: too bad we can only order one.
Elephant Knight
CC Spriggan
CC Spriggan

Post by Elephant Knight »

I started building it the evening, only got 5 bags in. Got up to bag 13 last night, so about half done. It has been a wonderful build, not boring in any way. It truly has been a great set, and seeing all the small details come to life is truly amazing!

EKnight
It's not what you say it's how you say it.

Flickr, Colour it Blacktron, A Pirate's Life