Zelda

Open message to The LEGO Company. We make no guarantee that anyone from LEGO will actually read them, let alone respond!
SirBardatheBuilder
Villein

Post by SirBardatheBuilder »

Whats wrong with Knights Kingdom, anyway? It has awesome characters, an awesome plot... :?:
My name is Barda of Brickbar. I am a loyal Knight of Morcia. My weapons: My mind, and a box of LEGO Bricks.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v258/drag ... b.png/[IMG]
TheOrk
Master

Post by TheOrk »

SirBardatheBuilder wrote:Whats wrong with Knights Kingdom, anyway? It has awesome characters, an awesome plot... :?:
Theres a bunch of problems. The only problems I have(which most of us have) is the poor qaulity set designs, those unrealistic colours, those freakishly huge helmets :shock:

KK1 ROCKS!!!!
KK2 BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

SirBardatheBuilder wrote:Whats wrong with Knights Kingdom, anyway? It has awesome characters, an awesome plot... :?:
You see, that is the problem: characters and plot.

The characters are all heroes. No regular guys. And whether or not you like these characters is a matter of personal opinion.

The plot is predetermined. Where's the imagination? Again, this is a matter of opinion.

And if your opinion on both of these matters is BLEAH!, then you don't really have much going for KK2.
SirBardatheBuilder
Villein

Post by SirBardatheBuilder »

I'm not going to be ignorant, I accept peoples opinions. I happen to think that a Link Megafigure would be awesome. So would Minifigure sets.
My name is Barda of Brickbar. I am a loyal Knight of Morcia. My weapons: My mind, and a box of LEGO Bricks.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v258/drag ... b.png/[IMG]
Qwuff
Serf

Post by Qwuff »

Might I point out, a little bit late, as the owner of the Link, I did not make the best parts of it. That was one of our favorite weapon-makers, Jeff or Blasterman. :D