What kind of weapon do you want?

Open message to The LEGO Company. We make no guarantee that anyone from LEGO will actually read them, let alone respond!

What kind of weapon do you want?

Bludgeon
No votes
Sling
4%
War Hammer
20%
Spiked Club
13%
Double Sided Battle Axe
36%
Other
27%

Total votes: 45

TheOrk
Master

Post by TheOrk »

xxbattosaixx wrote:I like my own War Hammer,make it with this:
You need:
2 Grey 1x1 Tiles
2 Grey 1x1 Circular Plates
1 Grey Lightsaber Hilt
1 Grey 1x1 Plate with Clip (This)
1 of these in Grey.
1 Grey HP Wand.

1.Get the Lightsaber hilt and attach the 1x1 Circular Plates to both ends.
2.Attach the grey 1x1 Tiles to both ends.
3.Pop this assembly into the clip (Hilt on clip).
4.Attach the Technic Pin (last piece in list) to the clip.Stud side attached to the clip.
5.Place HP Wand into the pin.
Now you have a warhammer.
Varient:Add another lightsaber hilt on the clip instead of the pin+wand.I prefer the first method myself.
Sorry,no pics. :(
If someone makes this,and wants to take a pic of it and post it,please do.
I know what you mean, I have buily maces, hammers and axes but I would still like LEGO to make their own for varity.
xxbattosaixx
Foot Soldier

Post by xxbattosaixx »

Yeah,mine may be bit overscaled as well.
- Tom
Merlin of Lego
Apprentice

Post by Merlin of Lego »

I said other because I would like a new sword that was more real than KK2. I just love swords.
Trigger
Laborer

Post by Trigger »

Before we get to other weapons I want better swords! Maybe the Viking style sword. Or like a really well done scimitar. (The current one is FAR to large.)
TheOrk
Master

Post by TheOrk »

Trigger wrote:Before we get to other weapons I want better swords! Maybe the Viking style sword. Or like a really well done scimitar. (The current one is FAR to large.)
I agree, but for little mechs and knights made out of bricks its good enough.
doctorsparkles
Landlord

Post by doctorsparkles »

I chose 'other,' for a variety of reasons.
For starters, bludgeon is much too vague a term. If you actually meant 'flail,' I don't feel that a flail is a very viable option for LEGO. You're either stuck with a flail in an action pose, or one that hangs at the minifig's side at all times, and that's just not cool. A sling would have the same problem. We see a similar problem with the LEGO bow and arrow, and it's something that bothers me to no end.
Some sort of hammer or maul would be be all right... I would use one if they made one, but I'm not hurting with out them either. I'm perfectly happy with using the town hammer or brick built mauls. I wouldn't use a spiked club.
I have to admit that a double sided battle axe would be sweet, but I'll stand by my choice of other because I don't think we really need more variety as far as weapons go. I mainly use the classic sword and spear, and I would much rather see those much more in new sets than new pieces. Just as I said in the thread about new helmets, new molds mean a higher cost for LEGO, and therefore a higher price for us. No thanks, I'll stick with what I've been given.
"Always do what you want, and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ~ Doctor Suess
JPinoy
Knight Bannerett

Post by JPinoy »

I'd like Lego to make an AK-47, FNC, G-36, M-8, and... oh wait.... you mean MEDIEVAL style weapons! doh :P

I would like to see a more accurate looking Arabian scimitar, and a new form of ridgle-less round shield.
Peoples_General, master of the vast LEGO armies!
[url]http://www.bricklink.com/aboutMe.asp?u=Peoples_General[/url]
Behold! The mighty armies of my ORIGIN theme!
[url]http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.c ... lesGeneral[/url]
forester3291
Merchant

Post by forester3291 »

I also would like to see a doublebladed axe, wich is now in the Viking theme, so YEA! And the Chome swords are back too! Yea!!!
Space rocks.
castlebrickman
Apprentice

spike

Post by castlebrickman »

Spiked Clubs all the way 8)
Visit my site www.piratebricks.com
The LEGO Pirate Resource!!!