Classic-Castle Roleplay Planning: February 2005

LEGO gaming, including group role playing games
Sir Drake
Archer

Post by Sir Drake »

Lord_Of_The_LEGO wrote:Hey Drake, just a small note, in one of your posts you mention Mithril. Mithril is a Lord Of The Rings creation, and therefore does not belong in Dametreos.
Sry :oops: , I know Mithril is something LOTR, but I thought it shows up in Norse Mythology to. But hey, you're the boss, I've allready changed it. :)
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Lemon_Squeezer2, I have a question.

In all of your recent "journal/log" posts, it says at the top that it is Karl's journal. Shouldn't that be Girard? I thought Karl was in Orion....

I've gone back and reread your recent posts, but it would still appear to me that you've used the wrong name...
lemon_squeezer2
Gentleman

Post by lemon_squeezer2 »

Whoah! Thanks for pointing that out :oops:

I guess there is a downside to having alot of characters...
"Bite off more than you can chew, then chew like heck"

KP 2011!
Robin Hood
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Robin Hood »

I build, therefore I am.

Brave words coming from a guy called grapenuts.
The Green Knight
Reeve

Post by The Green Knight »

Ok, new characters...

Character's Name Emphria Peregil
Character's Age 78
Character's Background Her maiden name was Emphria Maranigal. A young woman, from a well to do family. At the age of twenty she fell in love with and married a knight by the name of Manus Belphinigib. Together they had a child. A boy named Rigger. Unfortunately, Manus was killed sometime later, leaving his wife and five-year-old son behind. Eleven years later, her son disappeared, leaving her without support. Fortunately Baron Peregil took her in and in another year Emphria was wedded again. The two lived happily together, living to see their grandchildren. But the Baron died in the BloodVaine war and now Emphria’s son, Malder holds the title.
Character's Faction Classic
Character's Equipment none
Character's Place in Hierarchy Lady
Other Information. None as of yet
Character's Looks Aunt may face, Dumbeldore hair, dark red dress from the studios line. Pics soon.
Class Secondary Character

Character's Name Malder Peregil
Character's Age 38
Character's Background Born into the royal family of Peregil, the lord over Glestol. Brought up in the use of arms and virtuous training of a classic knight by his father, Baron Peregil.
Character's Faction Classic
Character's Equipment When in battle, he uses a sword.
Character's Place in Hierarchy Baron
Other Information Malder, although over protective of his family, is just and fair, holding a strong allegiance to his king. He has a wife and a young boy, as well as four siblings: three sisters and a brother who died in the same battle as Malder’s father.
Character's Looks Tall, with a stern face and solid build. Pics soon.
Class Secondary Character
Let us stop for a moment and ponder the signiture...

Ok, enough of that!
TheOrk
Master

Post by TheOrk »

I originally had three chars. Here's the last one, another Villan. :twisted:

Name Pythos the Sorcerer
Age 200+?
Background Pythos the sorcerer’s origins aren’t known. It is known he came from far across the western Ocean. Since then he has been a pacifist. Unlike other men with his power, he went into hiding and conducted his foul experments in privacy. Only to venture out in search of new specimens.
Only Sir Weigraf went and challenged him. He was blown off the side of a cliff and taken prisoner.
Faction None
Equipment Staff
Place in Hierarchy High Wizard
Other Information n/a
Looks Red cape and green armour. Black pointed beard
Class Main Character
Last edited by TheOrk on Wed Feb 16, 2005 9:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The Green Knight
Reeve

Post by The Green Knight »

Alright, I'm pleased to say that Marus is officialy retired. So Nate, if you could lable him retired that would be great. I suppose Bargon is retired too, but since he's technicly dead it doesn't matter.

And the ranks begin to thin.
Let us stop for a moment and ponder the signiture...

Ok, enough of that!
Robin Hood
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Robin Hood »

The Green Knight wrote:Alright, I'm pleased to say that Marus is officialy retired. So Nate, if you could lable him retired that would be great. I suppose Bargon is retired too, but since he's technicly dead it doesn't matter.

And the ranks begin to thin.
Marus or Targon? I can't remember. Seems to me that both should. Seeing as one is dead and the other gone.

EDIT: I just read your last post. Makes sense now.

Dan :wink:
I build, therefore I am.

Brave words coming from a guy called grapenuts.
forester3291
Merchant

Post by forester3291 »

Wow. :shock: I have been sick all week and I come into the gaiming forum and there are a million new members. :shock: Well, that may be an exageration. :wink:

And sooo many new characters and plots.... Boy do I have some catching up to do. :)

*puts on reading glasses and begins to read RP*
Space rocks.
Lord_Of_The_LEGO
Earl of Wells

Post by Lord_Of_The_LEGO »

Lord_Of_The_LEGO wrote:Suddenly delirious with excitement, Peter let out a whoop and shouted "I'm the king of the world!" at the same moment Carry the lookout screamed, "ICEBERG DEAD AHEAD!"

Crunch.

"We hit a bloody iceberg at top speed!" cried Parna Phfleguer, desperately pulling the ship round to starboard, "We're sinking!"

"This this is unsinkable!" countered Jerral.
:P I felt like spoofing something today, and Jerral and Co haven't been updated in a while, so, there ya go! :P
In the process of converting to [url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/nathanwells/]Flickr[/url].
Daimyo
Squire

Post by Daimyo »

Hey guys, I'm back, and I'd greatly appreciate a recap of some sorts before I start back up posting. :shock: Ton of new members joined while I was gone!
"Alright Kif, let's show these freaks what a bloated, runaway military budget can do"
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Daimyo wrote:Hey guys, I'm back, and I'd greatly appreciate a recap of some sorts before I start back up posting. :shock: Ton of new members joined while I was gone!
That would be what the recaps are for. They are still there in the Forum.

I would highly recommend reading this month's posts at least, since what is going on right now is a lot of fast-paced development building on itself. Furthermore, no two-paragraph recap I or anyone else posts here will do a 9-page topic justice. Nor will Lemon_squeezer's monthly recap be ready till mid-March, I suspect.

~Michael A. Joosten - Gaming Moderator~
Dragoman
Laborer

Post by Dragoman »

So I’ve been thinking about joining ccrp and I want to make one of my characters a shadow knight but there is something I can’t figure out. Do the shadow knights in ccrp have one leader or are there different clans of
shadow knights under different leadership? I know there was a shadow king
but later (and correct me if I’m wrong) it sounds like there are more then one shadow king.
"a man will give his life for a mystery, but not a question mark."
Dragoman
Laborer

Post by Dragoman »

The Green Knight wrote:Anyway, it seems like there's a lot of work to be done. Demons, wizards, sorcerers and shadow kings
Well this was what I was referring to, and now after reading it again I realized that I may have misread it the first time. so Sorry for the dumb question.:oops:
"a man will give his life for a mystery, but not a question mark."
lemon_squeezer2
Gentleman

Post by lemon_squeezer2 »

Daimyo wrote:Hey guys, I'm back, and I'd greatly appreciate a recap of some sorts before I start back up posting. :shock: Ton of new members joined while I was gone!
*Gulp*

I feel overwhelmed...
"Bite off more than you can chew, then chew like heck"

KP 2011!