Viking pictures

Discussion of official LEGO Castle Theme sets and products
dariofol
Freeman

Post by dariofol »

stuifzand wrote:
TwoTonic Knight wrote:Can someone post some pictures of the Viking helmets without the horns? I'm curious how they look hornless (I do not have my hopes up - it looks like the helmets were designed around the horns being there).
I just saw your post and made some pictures for you.

Minifig front
Minifig side
Minifig birdsview
Silver helmet, different angles
Silver and goulden helmet

I hope this helps :-)
very similar helmet
TheMightyTwoAxe
Serf

Post by TheMightyTwoAxe »

Vikings? When did this happen? Where have I been? IM SOOOO HAPPY!
Two axes are better than one :-)
kajo163
Journeyman

Post by kajo163 »

Well, this happend some months ago. Luckely, through cc we have been able to follow the vikings as they have evolved, from a mere rumour to the box art, it has been very interesting.

I guess, if you want to catch up, you can go through all the viking threads. If you have the patience to find them all.

Congratulations on this most excellent discovery, and I am very happy about these sets too :D
I'm back, and so is Castle!
Sir Kohran
Sheriff

Post by Sir Kohran »

TheMightyTwoAxe wrote:Vikings? When did this happen? Where have I been? IM SOOOO HAPPY!
We got the first picture of the Longboat at Christmas. The sets have changed a lot since then, but despite their few flaws, most of us agree that they are great sets. 8)
Graynar
Gentleman

Post by Graynar »

Hey guys!

I agree the the Viking sets are great. The mini-v's aren't to bad either. At least they're not purple and baby blue colors like our happy friends the taste the rainbow knights from KK2:2

I'm surprised the longboat contains a roasting spit, I suppose this is a sign of new Lego detail? There is also something that resembles a beer keg or something. Any way not a bad looking ship. The bionicle related dragon designs in every set could be anoying after a while, unless you like them. Though they don't look to bad.

The viking fortress is similar to Fort Legorado, due to the amount of log walls. But I think it should have contained more than 6 mini-v's.

I hope these sets are similar to what a new castle line in the future will be like.

Let's all hope so. :wink: