Discussion of official LEGO Castle Theme sets and products
VikingLord
Villein

2006 Vikings Pics!

Post by VikingLord »

Viking Double Catapult:

Viking Army:

Sweetness!

Links deleted by the admins. You may discuss the new sets but not post images from a dealer catalog on Classic-Castle. Please wait to post pictures until they are in a catalog released to the public. Read our terms of service: www.classic-castle.com/tos.html Thank you.
Proud fan of Lego Castle 1978-1999 and Vikings
HenrytheV
Gentleman

Post by HenrytheV »

Those sets look beautiful, especially the new dragon.

Also, good thing I saved the pics to my computer before this topic is locked, because it looks like it came from a sellers catalogue.

Jonathan
[url=http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=HenrytheV]My Bricklink Store[/url]
lord azreal
Goat Brigade

Post by lord azreal »

im jumping with excitement! i cant wait to get some! :D double catapult looks like the best seige weapon yet! :D
viking army is a great army builder with a great seige weapon! :D 10/10 :D

i hope i can get some ealy of bricklink or ebay!

im gunna go cry with happiness
If you are reading this it means I have posted! - congratulate your find and remember this day
swordfish
Peasant

Post by swordfish »

The Viking army set surely looks good. But now they seemed to have switched from the technic shields to the radar dish ones for the shields the vikings are carrying.
I think the guy standing in the far right of the catapult pic has a new torso and it looks really cool.
I don't really like the look of the new dragon that much, it looks even more like bionicle than the previous ones. Still, the head design is really cool, I like the use of the dragon head peice as the lower jaw.
Now we get the dragon head piece in two new colours, white and black.
Last edited by swordfish on Sun Jan 29, 2006 5:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sir Terrance
Councilor

Post by Sir Terrance »

Those look great! I hope this isn't the final version though, as I would like the technic sheilds better and I don't see any of the clip on axes. Good find!

~Chris Perron
Check out my Brickshelf gallery here:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=thebrickbin
TheOrk
Master

Post by TheOrk »

Sir Terrance wrote:Those look great! I hope this isn't the final version though, as I would like the technic sheilds better and I don't see any of the clip on axes. Good find!

~Chris Perron
I agree, the technic shields were better, but the regular axes can stay!

It finally looks like TLG is going in the right direction. :D
Sir Kohran
Sheriff

Post by Sir Kohran »

Hmmm...bit disappointed. I wanted new figs and heads, not just old ones that have been mixed up. However, I suppose I should be grateful that we're getting all six Vikings in one small set. Wow! And like swordfish said, at least there might be a new torso print. I'm looking forward to these products.

- Matt
lord azreal
Goat Brigade

Post by lord azreal »

swordfish wrote:I think the guy standing in the far right of the catapult pic has a new torso
i copied n pasted it and enlarged it and it isnt a new torso its the cheiftens torso but it looks different with the different head and legs.

hmmmm by the look of them id say that the double catapult is about £20-30 and the other is maybe £15+

i also agree that they should use the technik shield, but i still want the clip on axes.
If you are reading this it means I have posted! - congratulate your find and remember this day