Request

Discussion of custom parts made for the Castle Theme
Ramus
Laborer

Post by Ramus »

Dragon Master wrote:P.S. I've decided against cutting up a pirate sail!
Whew... that was a close one. :lol:

-- Ramus
Luís
Steward

Post by Luís »

Can somewone post the dragon masters original one.
[url=http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/7sword7/]Shelved bricks(???)[/url]
You know you're a good person when you see megablocks and have to do things you would rather not.
destroyer4147
Villein

Post by destroyer4147 »

Actually, I would like to recreate the green dragon that appears on the cape and make a shield and torso sticker out of it.

Does anyone have the green dragon. It is not the same as the blue dragon, because it has arms, whereas the blue dragon's arms ARE its wings. the blue dragon has a beak, but the green dragon looks more like the actual dragon that the dragon masters line introduced.

Again, I mean the Green dragon that appears on the cape. See the first link in this thread if you don't know what I'm talking about.
jwcbigdog
Apprentice

Post by jwcbigdog »

Continuing on in the request list, would anyone be interested in making a Black Falcon's cape. It really stinks that they came along just a little to early in the game to get all the cool accessories (oviod shields, capes, etc.) I would try myself, but I don't have the software.

Thanks!!
forester3291
Merchant

Post by forester3291 »

jwcbigdog wrote:Continuing on in the request list, would anyone be interested in making a Black Falcon's cape. It really stinks that they came along just a little to early in the game to get all the cool accessories (oviod shields, capes, etc.) I would try myself, but I don't have the software.

Thanks!!

I gave it a try and here it is. Image

Here's the deeplink. http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fores ... oncape.jpg

Yes the edges are a bit fuzzy but I can't help that at all really. When I convert the bmp. to a jpg it gets a little fuzzy and edgy or pixely. That will all go away once you shrink it though.

I have a small question for you guys. What are the dimensions you shrink the cape down to? And what are the dimensions you shrink the cloak down to?
Space rocks.
Ramus
Laborer

Post by Ramus »

I have a small question for you guys. What are the dimensions you shrink the cape down to? And what are the dimensions you shrink the cloak down to?
That cloak should measure about 3.41cm at its widest point & 3.71cm high.

-- Ramus
forester3291
Merchant

Post by forester3291 »

Ramus wrote:
That cloak should measure about 3.41cm at its widest point & 3.71cm high.

-- Ramus

Thanks a bunch Ramus!
Space rocks.
Duke_Dave
Reeve

Post by Duke_Dave »

jwcbigdog wrote:Continuing on in the request list, would anyone be interested in making a Black Falcon's cape. It really stinks that they came along just a little to early in the game to get all the cool accessories (oviod shields, capes, etc.) I would try myself, but I don't have the software.

Thanks!!

Hey try this :wink:

Not nearly as good as forester3291's :P

Dave
Lord Mikal
Archer

Post by Lord Mikal »

Here's a different version of the black monarch and Falcon capes:
Image Image
[url=http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=mikal1]My Brickshelf[/url]
Azure, a saltire cantoned with a star in chief and in base and two crescents addorsed in the flanks, argent.
kor
Peasant

Post by kor »

This whole thread has been so awesome! I've been wanting to make some capes as well and I know I know how. Thanks guys!