KKII Guardian?

Discussion of official LEGO Castle Theme sets and products
forester3291
Merchant

Post by forester3291 »

Wiat. Did Vladek get defeated or something. It says he is out for revenge. Hod is this? I thought he was in power right now. Oh well, guess we'll just have to wait.
Space rocks.
Sir Drake
Archer

Post by Sir Drake »

Yep, Vladek is defeated. You can see it in the little comic thats printed in the instructionsmanual of every KK2 set. When I find my instructionsmanual back from Vladek encouter I'll try to scan it. :D
forester3291
Merchant

Post by forester3291 »

Sir Drake wrote:Yep, Vladek is defeated. You can see it in the little comic thats printed in the instructionsmanual of every KK2 set. When I find my instructionsmanual back from Vladek encouter I'll try to scan it. :D
Oh I see. I don't really follow the Comics. Thanks though.
Space rocks.
lil Jon
Merchant

Post by lil Jon »

That guy looks pretty cool. I really hope they make a minifigure for him.
It's a Christmas Miracle!
Sir Drake
Archer

Post by Sir Drake »

Sorry guys, my scanner is broken so I can't scan the comic anymore. But Vladeks gets defeated like this: Jayko challenges him on those motorbike horses, then in the next picture they are in the arena without "horses" :?: :?: . Vladek shoots a giant thunderbolt out of his sword(neat) and Jayko looses his sword(but he still has his shield) and then remembers having the Heart of the Shield, puts it on his shield and reflects Vladeks second thunderbolt on Vladek. And thats how Vladek got defeated.... 8)
Sir Vincent
Steward

Post by Sir Vincent »

Sir Drake wrote:Sorry guys, my scanner is broken so I can't scan the comic anymore. But Vladeks gets defeated like this: Jayko challenges him on those motorbike horses, then in the next picture they are in the arena without "horses" :?: :?: . Vladek shoots a giant thunderbolt out of his sword(neat) and Jayko looses his sword(but he still has his shield) and then remembers having the Heart of the Shield, puts it on his shield and reflects Vladeks second thunderbolt on Vladek. And thats how Vladek got defeated.... 8)
It doesn't make sense...what happened to Danju,Rascus,and Santis when they were fighting the Shadow Knights? What was Mathias doing the entire time? What will the Guardian do now that those Jelly Belly knights ruffed him up and took his trans orange space radar dish? And how did Mathias break his arm? *It was in the comic that comes with the Mathias Mega-Figure*

In the end it looks like this is going to play out like Bionicle...it is just like how the toa became the toa nuva...
Toa Tilius
Villein

Post by Toa Tilius »

It is looking like bionicle a little.....i'll not get many megafigs now, just the 'proper' sets.

Have you all seen the 2005 teaser pic on BZPowers KK2 topic? It looks like a 2005 Vladek, but it could be a shadow knight...
ottoatm
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by ottoatm »

jelly-belly knights... heh heh heh...

yea, it's my guess that kk2 will definately go the way of bionicle in terms of storyline and those large dudes... tlc found something that sells, so they are probally trying to apply it to castle now. :?
Knight Templar
n. pl. Knights Templars or Knights Templar
1.A member of an order of knights founded about 1118 to protect pilgrims in the Holy Land during the Second Crusade.

[url=http://legelot.50webs.com/mainPages/myStory.html]My Lego Stories: The Land of Legelot![/url]
[url=http://z13.invisionfree.com/Castle_World]CW-THE Lego Story Writer's Guild[/url]
Loneranger
Landlord

Post by Loneranger »

Well, I'm sure they wont do this to the spacers. Or could they? Heh heh heh :twisted:

Back on topic, I really don't care if all the power ranger knights got killed or anything, I just want some good looking knights that have no future or past. It's all up to us 8)

LR
Draygen
Artisan

Post by Draygen »

I don't mind if they give plots.. because we ultimately still decide the fates of these little heroes. I've chosen to embrace it all by making my KK2 customs and try to make them just a little less "power ranger' and more just special knights with the rest of the troops more normal.

I would like to see a mini-fig of that new Vladrek. Also would be intrigued as to this new and improved armor they seemed to talk about. I'm all up for colored chrome! or maybe just some better armor that isn't as .."bright" hehe. Although I've grown fond of the purple and green.

Also Vladrek has a black sword. Thats a good perk for me.
Dreams are only unrealized realities.
Sir Drake
Archer

Post by Sir Drake »

Sir Vincent wrote:
Sir Drake wrote:Sorry guys, my scanner is broken so I can't scan the comic anymore. But Vladeks gets defeated like this: Jayko challenges him on those motorbike horses, then in the next picture they are in the arena without "horses" :?: :?: . Vladek shoots a giant thunderbolt out of his sword(neat) and Jayko looses his sword(but he still has his shield) and then remembers having the Heart of the Shield, puts it on his shield and reflects Vladeks second thunderbolt on Vladek. And thats how Vladek got defeated.... 8)
It doesn't make sense...what happened to Danju,Rascus,and Santis when they were fighting the Shadow Knights? What was Mathias doing the entire time? What will the Guardian do now that those Jelly Belly knights ruffed him up and took his trans orange space radar dish? And how did Mathias break his arm? *It was in the comic that comes with the Mathias Mega-Figure*

In the end it looks like this is going to play out like Bionicle...it is just like how the toa became the toa nuva...

Sir Vincent, this is the picture out of the comic that I've read. So you can see that Vladek shoots lighting out of his sword( I think his sword is enchanted by the Great Sorcerer).
Draygen
Artisan

Post by Draygen »

Technically I think they can all summon some sort of lightning from their swords.. never really played along with that. Vladrek also has dark magic after reading the Book of Morcia.
Dreams are only unrealized realities.
TheOrk
Master

Post by TheOrk »

Draygen wrote:Technically I think they can all summon some sort of lightning from their swords.. never really played along with that. Vladrek also has dark magic after reading the Book of Morcia.
The knights don't use the normal weapons because those crackpots at TLC believe blood,guts, decapitations and guy s getting hacked apart is ''Vio-lent''
Jojo
Master

Post by Jojo »

Hello!
TheOrk wrote:The knights don't use the normal weapons because those crackpots at TLC believe blood,guts, decapitations and guy s getting hacked apart is ''Vio-lent''
...while it really is like fondling and petting.

Don't do drugs!

Bye
Jojo

This is just the sort of nonsense up with which I will not put.
Winston Churchill
JPinoy
Knight Bannerett

Post by JPinoy »

Yeah, whats so bad about blood? I mean take a look at this pic. Its quite obvious that this Mujahideen guy here is merely doing his rendition of Hamlet. :lol:

Peoples_General, master of the vast LEGO armies!
[url]http://www.bricklink.com/aboutMe.asp?u=Peoples_General[/url]
Behold! The mighty armies of my ORIGIN theme!
[url]http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.c ... lesGeneral[/url]