post-apoc zombie powered car

Discussion of general LEGO topics
draugaer
Apprentice

post-apoc zombie powered car

Post by draugaer »

This is a moc I built for the most recent apocalego contest. Bascially surviors have captured a zombie and are now using him to power their car via dangling a head on a pole :twisted:

flickr gallery:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/27802642@N07/2593630336/
castlebuilder100
Man-At-Arms

Post by castlebuilder100 »

Very sick but very creative. Nice job with all of the wreckage. Also, is that a bird on top of the pole there?
draugaer
Apprentice

Post by draugaer »

yeah tried to make a raven sort of thing
castlebuilder100
Man-At-Arms

Post by castlebuilder100 »

draugaer wrote:yeah tried to make a raven sort of thing
It looks really cool :D.
erikut
Steward

Post by erikut »

Really awesome. Most of the stuff i have done latly is post apocalyptic with zombies but i cant seem to find the vamera so i have about two months worth of mocs not yet posted.

I guess the downside of the cart is the lack of speed because of the zombie pulling it and the chance of the zombie spotting something delicious other walking food witch will get the cart of course. wich is a quite bad thing. The design it the entire scene is on the other side awesome and it has a real good mood over it.

Erik
MaceyWindu
Laborer

Post by MaceyWindu »

erikut wrote:Really awesome. Most of the stuff i have done latly is post apocalyptic with zombies but i cant seem to find the vamera so i have about two months worth of mocs not yet posted.

Erik
Well, if you can't find your vamera, try using a camera it's almost as good and alot simpler. :lol:.

As CastleBuilder100 mentioned this is kinda sick but well done. Good Job.
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light not our darkness that most frightens us."
erikut
Steward

Post by erikut »

MaceyWindu wrote:
erikut wrote:Really awesome. Most of the stuff i have done latly is post apocalyptic with zombies but i cant seem to find the vamera so i have about two months worth of mocs not yet posted.

Erik
Well, if you can't find your vamera, try using a camera it's almost as good and alot simpler. :lol:.

As CastleBuilder100 mentioned this is kinda sick but well done. Good Job.
Yeah but the vamera is the only one that works. The camera is broken.