After starting tests for my new torso template, I decided just for fun to print out a shield too. Well, much to my dismay, the shields aren't the right size!
I am a moron.
While the width of the shields are dead on, I neglected to test the length of my shields (as this was the first time I actually cut out a shield).
I've since begun the long process of re-editing and probably in some cases, re-creating all of the shields so that they will be the right size.
I have also made sure that this time around the horizontal top border of the shields are the same width as the sides.
I will update you all when I have finished editing the shields.
I am such a moron.