3in1 creator castle lego

Discussion of official LEGO Castle Theme sets and products
Bloodwarrior3
Serf

3in1 creator castle lego

Post by Bloodwarrior3 »

Hi all - Bruce here - I'm going to edit this in to the original post in this thread. Pics of the upcoming set have been posted on at least one online store, so these are official pics. I'll put one here at the top of this thread to help spur discussion and include the rest in a later post.
[img]http://www.classic-castle.com/moc/articles/ ... o31120.jpg[/img]
Back to the original post by Bloodwarrior3.
---

The 3in1 lego creator castle is leaked on instagram. Looks really good and has some village builds in it too. I'm really looking forward to this and will probably buy multiples. I like the windmill and mill features. The only thing that doesn't match is the banners but that is an easy fix.
Bishons
Apprentice
Location: The land where the sun beats hot and the kangaroos bounce 'round

Re: 3in1 creator castle lego

Post by Bishons »

Could you give me a link to the instagram page that shows it. I did a google search "lego 2021 creator 3 in 1 castle instagram" and it only came up with a few castles on Lego ideas. Great news Though!
Bishons,

The key to good MOC building is a large brain and a kinda big wallet

My website: https://sites.google.com/view/bishons-lego-creations/home
INTENSS
Freeman

Post by INTENSS »

Looks pretty good overall - especially for a creator 3 in 1 set. This will be a day 1 purchase for me and probably x3. The secondary builds look decent. I especially like the trebuchet with the tower. I’m really hoping that civilian mini figure torso is new, it’s hard to tell with the leaked image.

The castle itself looks like it closes up and really resembles the original Black Falcons Fortress with the style of the tower and roof in the back with the chimney. Nice nod to the original.

Lego needs to roll out some additional castle/medieval creator sets along with a large modular-esque set each year for us. Let’s keep this going.
JBM
Peasant

Post by JBM »

does anyone have a link?
INTENSS
Freeman

Post by INTENSS »

JBM wrote:does anyone have a link?
Google “Lego 31120” and you’ll see it.
Bloodwarrior3
Serf

Post by Bloodwarrior3 »

its on instagram #legoleaks. There is a lot of crap to wade through but you just scroll down till you find it. It's a preliminary image.
Azaghal
Landlord

Post by Azaghal »

Legit pics at [url=https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/media.bro ... 68x570.jpg]Brothers Brick[/url].

I would have loved to see the rest of the line this could have been the capstone set of.
Elephant Knight
CC Spriggan
CC Spriggan

Post by Elephant Knight »

Oooooh, I am in love with this! It's much more cohesive than I was expecting it to be. Still lots of colours, but it's not a jumbled mess. I was expecting a brickbuilt horse, but that brickbuilt dragon (And other animals) make up for it.

Going to try and get this day one.

EKnight
It's not what you say it's how you say it.

Flickr, Colour it Blacktron, A Pirate's Life
Bloodwarrior3
Serf

Post by Bloodwarrior3 »

The main build folds up nicely and it looks like you can add to the tower and windmill builds by buying multiple sets and combining them. It does look very nice and comes out soon.
gerkenz
Peasant

Post by gerkenz »

Hmm... I really like to see a castle since such a long time.
But for 99€ I thought we will get more than 2 knights.

Lovely colorful design - you need to combine 2 sets to have a cool castle :wink:
----
see ya,
Kai
Bishons
Apprentice

Post by Bishons »

Not really worth that much for me. On bricklink you can get a lot of gray bricks, yellow bricks (for the houses), and soldiers for cheaper than $99. :(
Bishons,

Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

It's a mixed bag for me: two guards and a pirate (peasant? what is that guy?) is too light. Make that a princess or a soldier of another faction and you might have me. The actual design of the castle looks decent, better than the 2013 centerpiece, but I'm not in love with the colour scheme. I think if the rooftops were black instead of dark blue (more closely mimicking the Black Falcon's Fortress) I'd be more on board. I'm also not sure why the banners hanging at the front are white and red.

Still, it wouldn't be particularly hard to mod the banners to black-and-white (Falcon colours) and/or change the rooftops and you'd have a castle that I could easily get behind. I like that they're broadening the use of the neo-Falcon torsos. If I didn't have any/many of the old Castles, I'd be all over it. But since I do, I probably won't specifically target it.
INTENSS
Freeman

Post by INTENSS »

I think this is a really good castle set - for Creator or otherwise. A lot of details inside and good parts. The colors may need to be modified but I’ll hold judgment until it’s in front of me. My only real gripe is that civilian pirate. Can Lego not put a couple of pennies together and give us a medieval civilian torso? This what irks me when I see all that Vidiyo junk come out...can we get a bone thrown this way too?
Bishons
Apprentice

Post by Bishons »

INTENSS wrote: This what irks me when I see all that Vidiyo junk come out...can we get a bone thrown this way too?

Yeah that "Vidiyo"is junk by the way! Can't LEGO think of something better than Vidiyo. It's sad that Lego can't think of anything better then Vidiyo :cry: :cry:
Bishons,

JBM
Peasant

Post by JBM »

the dark blue plates are great for building + it will add good variety of parts to my collection which is nice all of the dark grey is great! the brown parts are going to be very useful!!!