CCC 19 - The Categories and prizes!

Discussion of personal LEGO Castle creations
Bluesecrets
High Priestess of the Vermillion Order

CCC 19 - The Categories and prizes!

Post by Bluesecrets »

At this time, the prizes are not 100% ready to be announced. They will be. But I do not want to delay any building any longer.

Categories:

1. Castle: Build a medieval castle. You have no size restrictions. Build it micro. Built it massive. Have fun remembering why you are a castle builder.

2. Build a scene from your favorite castle inspired movie. There are no size restrictions for this category. You will need to tell us what the movie is…because it could inspire me to want to watch it!

3. Over water! Build a structure or building over a water feature. There are no size restrictions for this category.

4. Landscaping - This category is limited to 64x32 studs. Its focus is on the medieval landscapes that you'd want to build. It may contain a minifig for scale reference.

5. Civilian (non-military) building - Build a non-military, civilian medieval building. The size is limited to 48x48 studs.

6. Your "crew" - Build or customize your crew. It must have 5 minifigures, one of which must be a defined leader. This category is all about the figs. If you chose to place them on a base, the base will not be part of the judging.

7. Tolkien - Build a scene from any of the works of Tolkien. You have no size limits. But please make sure you reference the Tolkien scene you are building.

8. Battle - You have a size limit of 64x32 studs to build a scene that shows a battle.

Master builder: Must build in 6 categories. The winner will be determined by total points.
BrickshelfFlickr

Queen of Tan

Any building, is good building. Build for the fun of it!
Bluesecrets

Re: CCC 19 - The Categories - Updated with current prize lis

Post by Bluesecrets »

Master Builder: 21325 - Blacksmith Shop (BrickNerd and AK_Brickster)

Castle: 3:1 31120 - Creator Castle (anonymous)

Movie Scene: 75947 - Hagrid's Hut - Buckbeak Rescue (AK_Brickster)

Over Water!: 76177 - Battle at the Ancient Village (jtooker)

Landscaping: 10281 - Bonzai Tree (AK_Brickster)

Civilian: 40478 - Mini Disney Castle

Your Crew: Battle pack of new Black Falcon fig parts x5 - includes helms, torsos, legs, armor, shields, generic heads, capes (AK_Brickster)

Tolkien: 79001 - Escape from Mirkwood

Battle: TBD

The ones listed at TBD are still a work in progress. I am hoping to change that asap.

A huge thanks to Ak-Brickster for heading up the prize pool and the following sponsors. You completely blew me away with your help and generosity.

https://bricknerd.com/

https://brickmonarchshop.com/
BrickshelfFlickr

Queen of Tan

Any building, is good building. Build for the fun of it!