Lego new farm sets!

Discussion of general LEGO topics
Bishons
Apprentice
Location: The land where the sun beats hot and the kangaroos bounce 'round

Lego new farm sets!

Post by Bishons »

There are some new city farm sets out this year :D ! Some new animals, medium nougat cow!, small pigs, small sheep, dark orange chooks, more wool for the big sheep :lol: , and a calf, but NO goat. Anyway here is the link to the photos of the sets:
https://www.thebrickfan.com/lego-city-2022-f ... -revealed/
Bishons,

The key to good MOC building is a large brain and a kinda big wallet

My website: https://sites.google.com/view/bishons-lego-creations/home
jtooker
Admin
Admin

Re: Lego new farm sets!

Post by jtooker »

I'm excited for the animals too. Hopefully they'll be on the online PaB soon.
ffilz
Foot Soldier

Post by ffilz »

jtooker wrote:I'm excited for the animals too. Hopefully they'll be on the online PaB soon.
I hope so too, apparently the set is $70... At that price point per piece, it may be more cost effective to purchase just the animals. Or maybe not, the animals all seem to be at least a dollar on PaB.
Elephant Knight
CC Spriggan
CC Spriggan

Post by Elephant Knight »

Very nice. I may consider getting a couple. Always good to have more animals. builds aren't too bad, either. Nothing spectacular, but not bad.

EKnight
It's not what you say it's how you say it.

Flickr, Colour it Blacktron, A Pirate's Life
AK_Brickster
Admin
Admin

Post by AK_Brickster »

With the new limitations on PaB, I'm worried that Lego may be cracking down on the availability of specialized elements, like animals and fig parts, in an effort to force people to buy more sets. Hopefully that's not the case though, because I definitely would like to get a half-dozen cows and some wool for my sheep! Not a big fan of the bright pink pigs though - I prefer the older dark nougat ones.
Plastics make it possible! (BrickLink) - My Flickr Stream
Courage, Honor, Loyalty! For Garheim!
Frank_Lloyd_Knight
Steward

Post by Frank_Lloyd_Knight »

So now there’s Lego poo? I wonder if the same piece will double as chocolate ice cream in other sets.
Azaghal
Landlord

Post by Azaghal »

Frank_Lloyd_Knight wrote:So now there’s Lego poo? I wonder if the same piece will double as chocolate ice cream in other sets.
All [url=https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalog ... ?S=60328-1]signs[/url] point to "yes". :roflol:
ffilz
Foot Soldier

Post by ffilz »

There's been Lego poo for a while. I think it first appeared as some reddish brown 1x1 round plates. Then the brown swirl which came at least as early as the Collectible Minifig dog walker with the dachshund.

We need a history of Lego poo and loos... (potties in Scala and Duplo predated the first System potty...)
Kurojaki
Freeman

Post by Kurojaki »

These are actually so expensive looking at the official store some days ago... But I just noticed today that there's pre-sales in some other webstore in my country; the truck is like 10€ cheaper and the farm is 15€ cheaper there. USD is almost equal to EUR by now by the way.

Anyways I'll consider getting some of these at some point. Animals, tools and food pieces. PaB could be better option for me if any of the animals are available there, considering I'll be getting some parts from there anyway, and the actual sets have much of stuff I (probably) won't really use at all