Bad News.

Discussion of official LEGO Castle Theme sets and products
Farithdir
Villein

Post by Farithdir »

Jipay wrote:Lolol, sorry, but I have been screwed at ebay so many times by american guys ^^ Anyway I don't think we will screw you guys :D And think that the grey viking market will equilibrate by itself with supply and demand :) Don't worry :wink:

I am sorry for your somewhat unfortunate experience, but please do not hold it against all Americans. You will have bad dealings with some people on E-bay, or anywhere else for that matter, whether they are from Salem or Dar es Salaam.
Jipay
Villein

Post by Jipay »

Farithdir wrote:
Jipay wrote:Lolol, sorry, but I have been screwed at ebay so many times by american guys ^^ Anyway I don't think we will screw you guys :D And think that the grey viking market will equilibrate by itself with supply and demand :) Don't worry :wink:

I am sorry for your somewhat unfortunate experience, but please do not hold it against all Americans. You will have bad dealings with some people on E-bay, or anywhere else for that matter, whether they are from Salem or Dar es Salaam.
Erm I know... Actually my humour is so bad that it is sometimes extremely hard to catch. France has invented a special expression for the ebay screwing people, so I know USA are not the worst :mrgreen: (french guy speaking)
Webmaster of [url]http://www.eurobricks.com[/url]
architect
Baron von Ellermann

Post by architect »

This thread is extremely off topic and I am locking it.

Political debates are not allowed by our ToS. Also regional/national debates are counterproductive. Please stay on topic or your posts may be deleted. Thank you.

Ben E.
CC Sets Admin