And here is my new All time favorite custom!!!

Discussion of custom parts made for the Castle Theme
BlackKnight24
Villein

And here is my new All time favorite custom!!!

Post by BlackKnight24 »

Here it is. Tell what you guys think of this. Hes a Black Knight, tranformed into a Paladin. Custom design decals of mine. My favorite
I have a newer Picture of him that makes him look even better, but I haven't uploaded it yet. But i will show you guys soon. Happy New YEAR!!

http://www.imagehosting.com/show.php/14 ... 3.JPG.html
Heres a better picture of him. Much more clearer. The closer I put it the blurrier it gets the farther I put it the more focus it gets.
http://www.imagehosting.com/show.php/14 ... 9.JPG.html
There still both not completely done, but when I do I will have them up for sale.
Last edited by BlackKnight24 on Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Draygen
Artisan

Post by Draygen »

Gotta love the white/black mix. Really he looks pretty stunning and fearsome. Not sure if he's more the good or the bad though.... or so good its bad?.. Anyway.. Really love the design of this guy. Nice work.
Dreams are only unrealized realities.
Tedward
Squire

Post by Tedward »

Sorry for this odd comment but... wow, I never realized how much the new helms looked like a cylon centurion from Classic Battlestar Galactica. :D
The dark tide
Gentleman

Post by The dark tide »

Is the white all decals!? How did you do it on the fabric? Awsome job! This is one of my favorite customs.
"The sky grows black...shadow falls...the Dark Tide comes..."

[Edgar J.]
kelderic
Knight Bannerett

Post by kelderic »

The black and white pattern doesn't appeal to me, but the clothes and armor work well together. Overall a very good job.
Tedward wrote:Sorry for this odd comment but... wow, I never realized how much the new helms looked like a cylon centurion from Classic Battlestar Galactica. :D
You're right. I just got the full series for Christmas, so I checked, and they are extremely similar.

Kelderic
Battling with college to try and prevent the dark age.
Recluce
Landlord

Post by Recluce »

It's got promise but who can really say anything with such a blurry picture? Your other knight pics were in focus, so you obviously know how to get good pics. This guy could benefit from new pics.
Rayhawk
Peasant

Post by Rayhawk »

Tedward wrote:wow, I never realized how much the new helms looked like a cylon centurion from Classic Battlestar Galactica. :D
Holy cow, neither did I. And even more so in the KK comics, I hope I don't get sued!

This paladin is pretty sweet, but now I think I know what my next favorite customs are going to be.
g2
Sir Postsalot

Post by g2 »

Tedward wrote:Sorry for this odd comment but... wow, I never realized how much the new helms looked like a cylon centurion from Classic Battlestar Galactica. :D
ha ha ha - they absolutely do!!! Good pick-up.