The right thing to do?

Discussion of personal LEGO Castle creations
Sir Garth
Apprentice

The right thing to do?

Post by Sir Garth »

I don't have any pictures, but I can tell you what I did
I had three total black figures with a space armor
I decided to give them all fright knight helmets (the cool ones with the wings at the sides) and long silver swords (with a jedi lightsaber thing in the handle)
I thought they looked cool, but then I noticed how many crowns I had left unused, I gave them to my chrome knights and used the silver helmets on the black guys.
*And the bulls arrive in kk2*
Cedric the bull: "Hahaha Leo we're here to- wtf?"
*and the bulls see some happy knights bouncing at each other with carts*
Cedric (shocked): "I guess we got the wrong KK''
Bull soldier (frightened): "Lets go back"
xxbattosaixx
Foot Soldier

Post by xxbattosaixx »

Ask yourself if it's the right thing to do.Nobody else can give that verdict,because it should cater to your preferences,not ours.Do what you feel is right,and you'll most likely feel the most happy about it.Just a little food for thought.... :)
- Tom
LEGOFREAK
noy dna rehtih

Post by LEGOFREAK »

xxbattosaixx wrote:Ask yourself if it's the right thing to do.Nobody else can give that verdict,because it should cater to your preferences,not ours.Do what you feel is right,and you'll most likely feel the most happy about it.Just a little food for thought.... :)
Plus I'd like to see a picture. :D
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

LEGOFREAK wrote:
xxbattosaixx wrote:Ask yourself if it's the right thing to do.Nobody else can give that verdict,because it should cater to your preferences,not ours.Do what you feel is right,and you'll most likely feel the most happy about it.Just a little food for thought.... :)
Plus I'd like to see a picture. :D
I agree with both of you. Its easier to give our opinion if you can show us pics (not all of us have the time, energy, or the pieces to make them for our own perusal), and even if we give our opinions, you might disagree, and since they're your figs, what YOU like is what counts. If YOU think they look good, keep them.

But if you honestly don't care, please try to post some pics. We really can't give our opinions without a cleare image.
Emperor James
Steward

Post by Emperor James »

I agree with what has been said, but if you want a solid opinion now, I think your original arrangement was better.
pwnage
Sir Garth
Apprentice

Post by Sir Garth »

well my sister is on a three weeks vacation and she took the digital camera with her :S
*And the bulls arrive in kk2*
Cedric the bull: "Hahaha Leo we're here to- wtf?"
*and the bulls see some happy knights bouncing at each other with carts*
Cedric (shocked): "I guess we got the wrong KK''
Bull soldier (frightened): "Lets go back"
doctorsparkles
Landlord

Post by doctorsparkles »

I always liked the look of the Fright Knight bat helm on figs with UFO/Ogel armor.
"Always do what you want, and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ~ Doctor Suess