***All LEGO Sold***

Buying, Selling, or Trading LEGO or Castle related items
dj2005
Villein

***All LEGO Sold***

Post by dj2005 »

***Edit: As of now, all LEGO has been sold. I want to thank all my customers and all the people who have shown interest and bumped my thread.***

First sale thread here, but definitely not my first online. I have close to 200 feedback on eBay under 42184 and heatware (heatware.com) under dj-2004. I currently have 3 positive CC feedbacks. At the moment, I only accept non-cc PayPal or USPS money orders as payment. U.S. only please.

Sold Item(s):
Sold to Remyth:
I have one 10000 Guarded Inn set for sale. It is in very good condition and is only missing three flower plants out of four, IIRC. I did a review on this set if anyone wishes to check out its condition for themselves: http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.p ... opic=22632 . It does come with the instruction booklet (again, in very good condition), but no box.

Sold to Mudpuppy:
Minifigures:
I six Black Knights, five Lion Knights/Crusaders, and four Lion Knights (at least I think those four are Lion Knights) in armor. All minifigs are armed with an assortment of quivers, bows, spears, shields, etc (as pictured). All weapons/quivers are in the vintage brown color. All in great condition. Looking to sell each category all at once but am willing to accept other offers.

Pricing:
Five Lion Knights/Crusaders: $3.55 each
Four armored Lion Knights: $3 each
Six Black Knights: $3.55 each

Pictures:
(Click pictures to enlarge)
*Above picture is wrong, instead of one Lion Knight shield there is one Black Knight shield

7094: King's Castle Siege. This is brand new in sealed box. Looking for $58.50 + shipping.

Pictures of the box (click to enlarge):
Front:

Under Front Flap:

On Front Flap:

6077 Forestmen's River Fortress. A large set that looks great on display and home to the Forestmen. Due to its size, I have the choice to either sell it or put it in storage, so here it is. Overall, in very good condition. I recently finished building it and I did not find any missing parts, but as always, sold as-is. Almost all parts (perhaps all, I am just leaving some room for error) are in very good condition and the included instructions show a bit of wear, but all pages are secure and there are no large rips/marks on the pages. It does include different plumes than originally included, but they are quite similar (see my review). Finished a review on this set on 11/17 in case you wish to check it out: http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.p ... opic=23094

10000 Guarded Inn:
To fund my next semester's college books, I am selling my other 10000 Guarded Inn set. It is in very good condition and is only missing the four flower plants. I did a review on this set if anyone wishes to check out its condition for themselves: http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.p ... opic=22632 . It does come with the instruction booklet (again, in very good condition), but no box.

Cheapest currently on BrickLink is $80 + s/h. I am willing to sell mine for $47 + exact shipping with free Delivery Confirmation (I do not charge for packing/handling).

6074 Black Falcon's Fortress:
I truly cherish this set but I simply cannot make room for it. Considering that this set is over twenty years old, the majority of the pieces are in very good condition, including the instruction booklet. The booklet has one small tear on the bottom back page. All the pages are very secure. It also includes the rare, and often missing, Black Falcon's flag in excellent condition (this thing cost me $9 alone, not to mention the money I was scammed out of from one seller). Minifig prints are in excellent condition as is the yellow wall piece. Here is a review I completed a few days ago concerning this set: http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.p ... opic=22854

As can be seen, most bricks are in very good condition. I cleaned the big and small arch pieces that I saw were dirty after reviewing my review.

However, I am missing a couple basic parts that are not required to enjoy this set. They are as follows:
One black cape - replaced with a blue cape.
One 1x8 gray tile - replaced with a black 1x8 tile (this goes below the drawbridge so it is quite hidden. I think it looks better in black as the drawbridge is also black)
Two 2x4 black technic plates (this is for the bottom of the drawbridge - I can include two regular black 2x4 plates in their place)

Two 1x3 gray plates - seven included.
This one I am a bit unsure of. I have built this model and did not find any of this particular part missing, yet peeron lists eleven of these and BrickLink lists nine. I found none missing with the included seven plates during the build, so I have a feeling the databases are wrong (along with being inconsistent with each other).

All of these pieces will likely cost less than fifty cents to acquire.

Lowest on BrickLink right now is $88.50 + s/h, I am selling mine for $58 + shipping (w/ free Delivery Confirmation) or $50 without Black Falcon flag.

*SOLD to Mudpuppy* - Fifteen Forestmen: $3 each

Thanks and PM me with any questions. Also, if you feel my prices are too high then PM me an offer.
Last edited by dj2005 on Tue May 26, 2009 4:18 pm, edited 65 times in total.
Remyth
Trade King
Location: At the corner of Nowhere Avenue and Not Close to Anything Street

Post by Remyth »

PM'ed!
Thomas Wunz <><

"A nameless, shapeless beast from the dark underside of Chat." - Josh Wedin

[url=http://flickr.com/photos/11381994@N00/]Flickr[/url]
Patron of the lego
Archer

Post by Patron of the lego »

pm'ed
to the ramparts!
RotsiserMho
Peasant

Post by RotsiserMho »

PM'd!
dj2005
Villein

Post by dj2005 »

Guarded Inn sold to Remyth. Thanks for the interest, everyone.

Also, I did a price drop on the 6074 set.
Username
Councilor

Post by Username »

dj2005 wrote:Guarded Inn sold to Remyth. Thanks for the interest, everyone.

Also, I did a price drop on the 6074 set.
Tempt me not!
timber_wolf899
Merchant

Post by timber_wolf899 »

amen
Domino Gloria!
dj2005
Villein

Post by dj2005 »

Are you going to send the money, Remyth? I was nice enough to ship it out before you paid, so I would hope you would at least try to make payment semi-quickly. It has been over two days now since I told you the amount and where to send it to and I know you have seen the PM I just sent today as it is marked read. Not to mention you seemingly have the time to post on this forum yet cannot spend a minute to send payment? I don't mean to be rude but I do not understand how sending payment via PayPal can take so long, especially when you have the time to post.

On another note, I will not be shipping first anymore. My feedback is more than enough and if shipping ends up being more, then the buyer can simply send me the extra amount.
Remyth
Trade King

Post by Remyth »

Yes, I am sending the payment tonight. I'm not old enough to have Paypal, so I have to use my mom's, and she can't always find the time to sit down even for just a few seconds to send payment. Anyway, the payment will be on its way shortly.

In Christ,
Thomas Wunz <><

dj2005
Villein

Post by dj2005 »

Remyth wrote:Yes, I am sending the payment tonight. I'm not old enough to have Paypal, so I have to use my mom's, and she can't always find the time to sit down even for just a few seconds to send payment. Anyway, the payment will be on its way shortly.

In Christ,
That is completely understandable and I do not mind waiting when that is the case. I just thought that since you had the time to be active online that you would be able to send payment, but I didn't know you had to rely on another person to send payment. I apologize for the previous post if it came off harsh.
Remyth
Trade King

Post by Remyth »

dj2005 wrote:
Remyth wrote:Yes, I am sending the payment tonight. I'm not old enough to have Paypal, so I have to use my mom's, and she can't always find the time to sit down even for just a few seconds to send payment. Anyway, the payment will be on its way shortly.

In Christ,
That is completely understandable and I do not mind waiting when that is the case. I just thought that since you had the time to be active online that you would be able to send payment, but I didn't know you had to rely on another person to send payment. I apologize for the previous post if it came off harsh.
No offense taken. I know what it feels like when people seem to be (or are) just doddling around with serious business.

Thanks again!
Thomas Wunz <><

dj2005
Villein

Post by dj2005 »

Price drop on set 7094.

Added 6077 on 11/18.
dj2005
Villein

Post by dj2005 »

Set 6077 has been sold to Mudpuppy. Thanks for the purchase and I hope you enjoy the set!

Since Wal-Mart had the recent sale on set 7094, I doubt mine will be going anywhere soon. Would still like to sell set 6074 since it is currently in storage and seeing no use from me, sadly.
Last edited by dj2005 on Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
dj2005
Villein

Post by dj2005 »

Bump + price drop on 6074.

Edit: Added my other Guarded Inn set and minifigures on 12/25/08.
Mudpuppy
Apprentice

Post by Mudpuppy »

Haven't visited in a while! :) I'll send you a PM with what I'm interested in.

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=jnicely1