Belated greetings!

General USER announcements, such as introductions and away messages.
Seriole
Serf

Belated greetings!

Post by Seriole »

Hi, I'm Seriole! I joined a while ago but I never got around to introducing myself, mostly because I'm currently not in possession of my collection as I am away from home in college and didn't think I would post much. But now I decide to because I will hopefully have enough time between when I return home and the end of CCCVI to make a decent moc and photograph it...

I doubt i will be making all that many other mocs as I'm a a bit pressed for funds for buying LEGO, but I definitely enjoy seeing all the mocs built by members here. Many of them have really inspired me to build up another collection, though it may take a while.

Nice meeting you all!

And thanks for the inspiration!
Formendacil
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Post by Formendacil »

Seriole,

Welcome to Classic-Castle. I know what you mean about having LEGO at home. While I have a smattering at college, it's not much and there's not much time, but at least this site (and others) keep me tethered to the hobby, so it's a good thing you joined too.

Looking forward to seeing some real building over Christmas break.

~Michael A. Joosten - Formendacil~
Aliencat
Josh's Minion

Post by Aliencat »

Welcome to CC!
To echo what Formendacil said, the various AFOL communities have always been a good thing for me when I'm away from my collection for a while, to still stay with the hobby and join in on other people's fun :)
Between plotting to kill you all and chasing balls of yarn, I also build [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/30639040@N02/albums]MOCs[/url]

[img]http://stopthetrack.com/lego/embassy/alienambassadorpng.png[/img]
Tower of Iron Will
Master

Post by Tower of Iron Will »

Ahh one of the sacrifices of life at college - glad I'm done with all that hair pulling. Makes one appreciate time that you do have with your LEGO all the more. Welcome to the site.
-Tower
Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely!

Despise learning and make everyone pay for your ignorance.

The water that floats a ship is the same that sinks it.

My LEGO figures keep me from being evil, drat!!
Seriole
Serf

Post by Seriole »

Thanks for the welcomes!

EDIT: random apostrophe removal
Voran_the_Scholar
Landlord

Post by Voran_the_Scholar »

Welcome to Classic-Castle! Yeah, college students have it rough. I'm rather dreading graduation and possibly moving away from my collection.

God bless.
May the blessing of the Lord be upon you. <><

[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/voran/]Flickr[/url]