Castle Themed houses

Discussion of personal LEGO Castle creations
Captain Cochise
Serf

Castle Themed houses

Post by Captain Cochise »

Here are some castle/medieval/bavarian style house I've made over the past year. I posted them on MOC pages a couple months ago.

I am ready to embark on the building of a big castle after a few frustrating failed attempts - but wanted to post the pics of these houses!

The rest of the images can be found on MOC Pages - http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/223355
[url]http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/6331[/url]

Everything tiled? Check. Vegetation on Steriods? Check. Excessive stone work and Rocks? Check.
Blego7
Master Builder
Master Builder

Re: Castle Themed houses

Post by Blego7 »

Great standard tudor style buildings! Those would be perfect for a collaborative display.
footsteps
Tastes good with ketchup

Post by footsteps »

I think I saw those posted earlier. Nice simple designs -- just what I've been looking for as inspiration. :eyebrows:
I'm a human BEING, not a human doing!
The two most important days of your life are the day you are born
and the day you discover why. (Donald Sensing)
One plus one equals three... for large values of one. (Bruce Fournier)
eilonwy77
Archer

Post by eilonwy77 »

Yes, they do look very nice. They would be great for making up a village, especially for a collaborative display, or perhaps just by your (hopefully) upcoming large castle. 8)
CaptStabbin
Serf

Post by CaptStabbin »

Nice job captain! I love your designs, and I'm sure they will make your castle moc look superb. I really like all the colors you have managed to incorporate. I may have to use one of your designs as a template for one of my own creations(if that is ok, of course). Keep up the great work, and I look forward to seeing more from you.

CaptStabbin
Captain Cochise
Serf

Post by Captain Cochise »

CaptStabbin wrote:Nice job captain! I love your designs, and I'm sure they will make your castle moc look superb. I really like all the colors you have managed to incorporate. I may have to use one of your designs as a template for one of my own creations(if that is ok, of course). Keep up the great work, and I look forward to seeing more from you.

CaptStabbin
Thank you Capt, and feel free to incorporate these designs into your creations! That's how I came to these - I've just taken different techniques/styles I've seen on the internets over the years and pieced them into one that I liked.
[url]http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/6331[/url]

Everything tiled? Check. Vegetation on Steriods? Check. Excessive stone work and Rocks? Check.